The Matheis Financial Group Team
Our role in financial planning goes well beyond merely analyzing your existing assets and determining how much must be saved to reach a particular goal. A proper financial plan should also assist you in developing realistic objectives and lifestyles and to help ensure that you are aware of the decisions and adjustments that may have to be made along the way.
In other words, financial planning is a process not a one-time event. Furthermore, financial planning is not just about retirement and RRSPs but also about other investment strategies and good disability and estate planning. We understand that the planning process differs for each person or business and we can help with all of the components.
How can We Help?
- RRSP and Non-registered investment planning
- Mutual Funds, Segregated Funds and GICs
- Life Insurance and Estate Planning
- Disability Insurance Planning
- Critical Illness Insurance planning
- Registered Pension Plans (RPP)
- Deferred Profit Sharing Plans (DPSP)
- Employee Benefit Plans
- Severance advice and analysis
- Human Resource Consulting
Your Matheis Financial Group Website
This site is designed to give you as much information and as many relevant links as possible so you can get answers to all of your questions. Using the various tools, you can get organized all in one place.
If you cannot find what you are looking for don't despair, you can send your comments to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll be pleased to respond to your questions or concerns.